Tuesday, July 23, 2019

7.23.2019

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

In a vision I saw a train pulling away from the platform, and the Lord said that moving forward will be similar. It will be slow at first and gain momentum with distance. The same can be said for us spiritually and naturally until it is "full steam ahead", which is to proceed with as much energy and vitality as possible. I had a sense of excitement in my spirit, knowing that we are being released into a new spiritual season. Philippians 3:13-14 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment