Monday, July 15, 2019

7.15.2019

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:

I have provided the wells that produce salvation, so make sure that you are abiding in the waters that I am providing for you. Get in and stay in the living waters. John 4:10 Jesus answered and said to her, "If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you, 'Give Me a drink,' you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water."

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

To many who have lost your joy because you are overwhelmed with darkness and dissatisfaction, I say this to you: It is time to lift yourself to new spiritual heights where you no longer think only about the miseries of life. I want you to find a place of joy in the Spirit. It is not My will that you live in despair without hope. Put your faith and hope in Me, says the Lord. Romans 14:17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment