Monday, June 10, 2019

6/10/2019

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:

Do not allow distractions to remove My presence from you. Your life will always be better if you allow Me to guide you. I will reveal the hidden things that apply to you and your ways. Trust Me, and work with Me, says the Lord! 3 John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

I am calling you to a new, higher level of effectiveness in the Spirit. As you realize those areas of the flesh that need to be eliminated and act accordingly, your spiritual awareness will increase. Be sensitive to My conviction, and know the difference between conviction and condemnation. Conviction comes by My Spirit. Condemnation is a work of the flesh. Conviction will bring liberty while condemnation will bring more bondage, says the Lord. Yield to this great work of My Spirit. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment