Monday, June 3, 2019

6.3.2019

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:

Come and walk with Me. Talk to Me, and I will answer. When darkness overshadows you, I will lead and guide you into My light. Do not become discouraged. You are of great value to Me! Psalm 18:1-3 I will love You, O Lord, my strength. The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

You have been in a time of monotonous stagnation, but you are on the verge, the absolute cusp of breakthrough. Prepare your heart and adjust your attitude so that you are ready to forge ahead. Watch for every opportunity to progress, says the Lord. Be ready to take the next step. Isaiah 52:12 For you shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight; for the Lord will go before you, and the God of Israel will be your rear guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment