Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Second Chance

Minister Monique Walker writes, “Lord, I need to feel the touch of Your hand, your will for my life I want to understand. Lord, forgive me like only You can, for You're the God of a second chance.  Lord, I'm tired of the way that I am, in Your love I want to live instead to heed to Your every command, for You're the God of a second chance, for You're the God of a second chance.”  The Ultimate Act of obedience is found in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.   He submitted to God and gave us a second chance… the chance to restore our rightful covenant with Him.  I cannot begin or even want to imagine what it would be like without Him, but am so ever grateful to be offered the opportunity to know Him!  Saints, aren’t you glad you know Him today?  Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. -- Revelation 22:14 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment