Monday, May 30, 2011

Ministry of the Week


Each week, Victorious Living selects a Ministry that is helping others to grow in the Awesomeness of God and spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ - as He has instructed us to do by the Great Commission... "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, all power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nati...ons, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. -- Matthew 28:18-20 KJV

The Victorious Ministry this week is The Pursuit of Purpose. The Ministry is founded by Alecia Roberts. The Pursuit of Purpose Blog is located at http://thepursuitofpurposeandsurvival.blogspot.com/. Alecia Roberts is a Christian, wife, mother and grandmother. She has three daughters and one grandson. Alecia’s God-given purpose is to share her experiences in life to offer hope, encouragement and support to others.

Alecia writes, “About seven years ago the Lord placed the desire in my heart to write a book sharing my experiences and lessons learned in life. For many years I listened to Satan's lies when he would tell me no one would be interested in hearing or reading anything I had to say. I've realized that Satan wanted me to believe his lies because he doesn't want me to do anything good for the kingdom of God. He recognizes what a powerful weapon I can be against him and for the Lord. I also spent far too much time trying to find the victory in my life that would encourage and inspire others by offering them hope. The fact is the victories in my life have come daily. I looked at my inabilities instead of God's capabilities and what He can do through me. Instead of viewing this assignment God has given me as an overwhelming one which exceeds my abilities, I am now extremely excited about it because I am seeing Him working through me. It is my desire that when people pick this book up to read it they won't be able to put it down. When they've finished reading it I want them to feel it is the best book they've ever read. I want them to walk away from it with new or renewed hope, faith, belief, strength and courage. I have been working on my manuscript and am now in the process of making some decisions about publishing it. Please pray with me for discernment and wisdom to be faithful, obedient and that the Lord's will for this book will be done.”

Alecia’s FaceBook Page is The Pursuit of Purpose: A Story of Survival Pursuit! It is located at http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pursuit-of-Purpose-A-Story-of-Survival/147213305339806. Fellowship with other Believers now!

Thank you Alecia Roberts! God's Blessings to You!

If you would like to nominate a Ministry, please send an email by 6 p.m. on Saturday evenings to vpmovement@yahoo.com.

All Glory and Honor belongs to God! We also thank the Ministries for spreading His Word.

Love in Christ,

Kia Sunshine

1 comment: