Monday, October 21, 2019

10.21.2019

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:

Abide in Me. Position yourself by faith in Me! Do not allow Satan to remove you from My presence. He is a liar and will tell you that I don't love you. Do not listen to him. Stay connected to Me, and I will lead and guide you into this season.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

Do not forget that I am your partner and that My still, small voice will reveal to you all that you need to know. I will give wisdom and guidance. I will direct your steps and show you that which is important to Me, says the Lord. Remember that I delight in you because you value My word and pay attention to what I have to tell you. Luke 11:28 But He said, "More than that, blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment