Monday, April 29, 2019

4.29.2019

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:

Be an overcomer. Train yourself to resist temptation. If you maintain your life in the Spirit then the Holy Spirit will empower you to resist Satan and his temptations. 1 Peter 5:8-9 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

I am preparing you for things that are beyond your imagination or consideration. As you determine to live according to the moving of My Spirit, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish. But you must not settle for where you are now, for it is only a stepping stone to greater things, says the Lord. Trust Me to lead you to your destiny. John 14:12 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father."

No comments:

Post a Comment