Thursday, December 25, 2014

... 10 When Jesus raised Himself up, He said to her, Woman, where are your accusers? Has no man condemned you? 11 She answered, No one, Lord! And Jesus said, I do not condemn you either. Go on your way and from now on sin no more [For the full passage, read John 8:1-11]. If God forgives us and does not condemn us, then why do people try to hold you to your past offenses, even after you have sincerely come asking for forgiveness? We must remember WWJD? ... and walk in His Love. I have read this scripture often before; however, it just speaks volumes concerning His Character. He is so Loving, so full of Grace - Our Almighty God. He wants the absolute best for us. His desire is for a redeemed remnant... you know, this is why He sent His only Begotten Son. Yes, in this Season we celebrate His Birth, but I get so full of Joy when I think about what His life, death and resurrection also brings! ... In the splendor of your Majesty from deep within my spirit sings, Holy! Holy! Bless the Lord, Oh my soul! Bravo to you, Lord! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment